Monday, January 17, 2011

baby loot

So, I thought I'd do a quick little post of the loot these babies have accumulated thus far. It's not much; which is just fine, as we don't have a ton of room to store said loot; but we have a few things.

To be honest; some of the stuff we have was given to us/purchased during my first pregnancy. After I miscarried, we put it all away, as I really didn't want to keep seeing it. But, once this pregnancy seemed to be going along smoothly, we decided to bring it out. We also decided that our little blueberry would be happy to share his loot with the twins. So, here we go!

First off, we have this cute little blue whale bath toy that Ian bought the day we found out I was pregnant. You can read about that here. It's really cute, and we've named him Blueberry the whale:


Next we have two baby towels from my sister-in-law, Jody. One is a hooded towel, and the other a regular one. I love the cute frogs:


Then there's this adorable bib from my friend Kristin:


I bought this little vintage baby jacket in a moment of weakness. They wouldn't be able to wear it until at least 6 months I'd think, but it's pretty cute. However, due to the bow in the lower left corner, if we don't have at least one girl, it will probably have to go to someone else. Pretty cute though!


I also bought these during my first pregnancy. I walked by Papyrus and saw them in the window, and thought they'd be so cute to decorate a nursery with:


And lastly, also from Jody, two pairs of hand knit booties, made with love by her! So cute!

Just a few things, but it makes me happy to look at all of these little things and imagine that they'll be here in about 5 1/2 months!

~M

2 comments:

  1. I love vintage clothing too! Etsy is a great place to find cheap vintage baby clothing & toys.
    The wall cards are so cute- I am anxious to see what your nursery will look like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi- thanks! We aren't going to decorate a nursery for a few months, because we won't be staying in our 1 bedroom apartment. We'll be moving to a two bedroom, so the babies will probably be 3-4 months old before they get a nursery. But fear not; I've been planning this nursery for over a year! I've got lots of ideas to make it super cute and cozy. :)

    ReplyDelete