Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

So, remember all of my talk of 11:11 on the clock? Well, I'm probably just looking for omens or something, because it makes me feel better, but I think it's a good sign that today- on 1.1.11 (very similar to 11:11, wouldn't you say?) out two babies reached a major landmark point in their so far short little lives; 12 weeks. At 12 weeks, the risk for miscarriage significantly decreases. So, this is a big deal.

Also, I learned this on a website today about 12 weeks:

The biggest thing for your little one this week is the developing reflexes. Fingers will open and close, toes will curl, even facial expressions will change. Your baby can both scratch his nose and suck his thumb!

That's pretty crazy and cool that I have two babies inside my uterus right now, that could be sucking their tiny thumbs! Whoa.

So, happy 12 weeks little ones! And Happy New Year as well! I'm pretty darn excited for 2011; I think it's going to be a great year. :)

~M

2 comments:

  1. Ah, see I read this one, but then went back and read the others which is why I said "Happy 12" on the wrong post. Anyway, happy 12 weeks, Happy new year. I'm loving your updates and hearing that things are going so well! Grow babies grow! Yay 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippee! yippee!! 12 weeks already! this is AWESOME news! congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete