Friday, March 19, 2010

something missing


So, I had the strangest feeling last night. I was lying on the couch watching "Parenthood" (hey- I like it. don't judge.) totally getting sucked in by the family drama, and I felt this crazy weird "light" feeling on my chest, on the left hand side. The only way I can describe it, is that it was as if something had been lying on my chest, and it wasn't anymore, and I felt the void. Does that makes sense? It was totally unlike anything I'd ever felt before. I literally felt like there SHOULD be a baby laying there on me, sleeping. I'm not making this up; it was so real and so odd. Felt like there HAD been a baby there; all warm and soft and snuggly, and someone taken it.

Anyway, it made me happy and sad at the same time. I can't wait until one day, I'm lying on the couch, watching my cheesy family melodrama shows, and there is a little warm bundle lying on my chest, all cozy and snuggly and warm.
~M

0 comments:

Post a Comment