Monday, June 7, 2010

my chart

So, as I mentioned before, I wanted to start entering my charts in on fertility friend so that I could have electronic copies of them. I've only succeeded in finishing my most recent one. Well, not FINISHING, because I haven't ovulated, but, it's up to date.

Here she is (click to enlarge):



Oh, and for reference, here's a "normal" chart to compare it to:


now, granted, I know many people don't have a chart as perfect as the one above, but, boy, what a difference between that one and my current chart! Crazy.

Anyway, yesterday I watched a documentary called Scrambled about PCOS. It was fairly interesting; if not a little long. I'll write more about that tomorrow.

Ah, Monday. You are not my favorite.


:)


~M

1 comment:

  1. fingers crossed it shoots up soon! i have a good feeling it will!

    ReplyDelete