Wednesday, June 1, 2011

weekly wednesday update

How far along? 33 weeks 6 days!

Total weight gain/loss: Haven't been weighed since Friday. As of Friday, I hadn't gained any more weight- so I am still up a total of 34 pounds. I know that at least 8 of it is water retention. What a relief it will be when I finally lose all this extra fluid!

Stretch marks? Yes.

Maternity clothes? Yep. My work pants aren't fitting as well around my belly. They fit everywhere else, but I'm sure not going to buy more work pants if I might only be here just a short while longer. I'll make 'em work!

Sleep: Not great, but oh well. Feels better now though that we have the AC on!

Best moment this week: Being told that all is well with both babies when we were at the hospital, and also being told that all is well with me so far. Let's hope it keeps up!

Movement: Yep! Even more hiccups this morning. I kept my hand on my stomach for a good 15 minutes on the bus this morning, just feeling the tiny hiccups. So cute!

Food cravings: Nope!

Genders: Still two girls!

Labor Signs: Definitely having more Braxton Hicks contractions. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow to see what my cervix is up to.

Belly Button in or out? Semi-out and just odd looking.

What I miss: Being able to walk at a quick pace. It's hard getting around New York when you're just slowwwwwwly walking and can't go faster.

Weekly Wisdom: Listening to your doctor is a very good thing. I'm glad I took a few days at home last week, even if I got bored. I think it was a well needed rest. Still pretty tired though. I'm just trying to rest as often as I can now!

What I am looking forward to: Babies! After our little scare this week, we decided to kick it up a notch and get some more things crossed off our list (I'll give you an update on that tomorrow). We realized at this point they could really come at any time, and we need to be ready!

Milestones: Not sure how many milestones are left. I guess "moderate bed rest" last week was a milestone.

And here's me, 33 weeks, 6 days! Back in the work bathroom!


Thanks so much for all of your votes every day on topbabyblogs.com! We're up to # 39! Wow!! You guys are the best. :)

Have a wonderful day!

~M

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Mariah!
    You look fabulous! How do you feeling?
    It's your second?
    I'm Natalie. I'm pregnant now.
    Let's be friends!

    ReplyDelete