Tuesday, April 20, 2010

electric ovaries!

You guys! I have electric ovaries! For real! Yesterday during acupuncture, she did the regular needles and then she attached these tiny little jumper cable like things to the needles over my ovaries and for 45 minutes she totally electrified them! I guess trying to shock them awake.

Pretty cool, huh? I wonder if this means that my baby will now have electric super powers. Probably. When I started thinking about electric ovaries, I remembered the super awesome song "Electric Youth" by Debbie Gibson. I was quite the Debbie fan as a child/pre-teen. I think these lyrics to the song "Electric Youth" prove that this will totally work AND my kids will have super powers.


*******
Zappin' it to ya
The pressure's everywhere
Goin' right through ya
The fever's in the air
Oh yeah, it's there!
Don't underestimate the power
Of a lifetime ahead

Electric youth (ovaries!)
Feel the power, you see the energy
Comin' up
Coming on strong
The future only belongs
To the future itself
And the future is
Electric youth
It's true you can't fight it
Live by it
The next generation (see? superhero electric babies!)
It's electric

******

Anyway, I hope it works. She said she's going to try to do the electricity every week now to get my ovaries movin'!

~M

0 comments:

Post a Comment