Thursday, April 22, 2010

bookmarks

So, I have a lot of bookmarks on my computer.

Since we started trying to get pregnant,

(BTW, I never thought I'd say "we" are trying. But, if you just say "I'm" trying, it sounds like you're randomly out there in the world just trying to get knocked up. And this part of the journey is most definitely a "we". However, when I'm actually pregnant, I will go back to saying "I".)

I started doing internet research right away. On everything. I was so excited I googled everything baby you could imagine. I also bought books, but the internet was just this wealth of information at my fingertips. I also started reading blogs about pregnancy and motherhood.

Anyway, all of this research and blog reading started my crazy amount of bookmarking. Seriously, I have a LOT of bookmarks on baby stuff. So much so, that I had to eventually break it down into categories. Here's a small (or, not so small really) snapshot of how much I've bookmarked. I did some cutting and pasting of screenshots because when I expand some of the folders, you can't even see them all on one page. Also, I expanded "clothing" and "decor" because they were two of the larger folders, but I didn't expand fertility or accessories, because I think my point has been made : (click on the image to view larger. If you actually want to. I don't think it will be that interesting.)


Anyway, yeah. Lots of bookmarks. I hope I get to put them to good use someday! In the meantime, if you're looking for anything baby-related, hit me up! Chances are, I've got it bookmarked.

~M

0 comments:

Post a Comment