Monday, April 4, 2011

weekend happenings

Hello! Just a quick post to tell you about my lovely weekend!

On Friday, Neil and I sang a show at the Parkside Lounge, and it went really well! As I mentioned before, my mother-in-law is in town, and so was my friend Jamie; so they both got to attend. Afterwards, we all went out for some super yummy Mexican food! A fun group of friends and family; Me, Ian, his mom, Jamie, her sister Wendy (giver of baby loot) and Angela (who threw me a shower yesterday!)

Saturday we went to Vera's 2nd birthday party. It was so cute and fun, and Vera just seemed to have a wonderful time. And the party was just filled with toddlers; so cute!

Then yesterday; Angela, Wendy, and Jamie threw me a shower. It was just SO lovely. Awesome food, Angela's apartment looked beautiful, and several lovely ladies.


I'll post pictures tomorrow! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! I know I did! :)

~M

0 comments:

Post a Comment