Thursday, September 23, 2010

oh, man.

So, if you look off to the left in my little blog, you'll see a section entitled "followers". Last week, I totally had 18 followers. Today? 17.

Someone UN followed me! Methinks I don't have a thick enough skin for this; hard not to take being "unfollowed" personally! :)

I don't have a lot to say today. I'm trying to be a lot more relaxed about this whole "trying to get pregnant" thing this time around. And I'm doing pretty well so far, I think. Managing everything that comes my way, and just taking a deep breath when I feel stressed or anxious.

OH- except that ONE TIME, when someone UNFOLLOWED ME!

The nerve.

;)

(Of course you know, I'm only kidding. Follow me, don't follow me, I don't mind. I'm writing this mostly for me.)

:)

~M

****UPDATE****

All is right with the world again; I have my 18 followers back. I don't know who left, but thanks for coming back! :) Or, thanks to the new person who gave me a "pity follow"! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so with you. I just sent you an email but I get so discouraged when someone unsubscribes from my blog..when really.. I know I shouldn't look at the numbers but they're there..and so easily read... and I ...

    wait a minute. I just looked at your followers. You have 18. WOO HOO!

    and on google reader you have 18 subscribers..so really...36+ people make it a priority to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yay! It was at 17 yesterday! :) Whew. I feel loved again.

    ReplyDelete